Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

The one that didn't have a title

Good evening.
Okay, so I've received some feedback to the effect that the end of the previous posting was perhaps a touch overly dramatic. But, as our dedicated readers should be aware by now, this entire blog is written tongue completely in cheek.....
.....Anyway, the kablan spent the afternoon painting.
He worked on the wall over the porch, as you can see here:
And here:
He also worked on the hole, as shown here:
And here:
And finally, he did a bunch in the playroom, as evidenced here:
That's it for now.
See y'all back here tomorrow.... [all together now] .... same Our Shiputzim time, same Our Shiputzim channel.

4 comments:

  1. Everything is fine. I'm a bit disappointed that this posting has no title. I've been enjoying your humor. I liked the dramatic end of the posting. Added some suspense. Oh well.
    I've heard there may be new lights being added. Do we get any pictures of these new lights or is that not considered part of the shiputzim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit disappointed that this posting has no title.
    Oops! Sorry about that. I guess I forgot to include a title last night. In any event, as you can see, I've fixed that (sort of, anyway).

    Do we get any pictures of these new lights
    All in good time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see the light for the mirpesset is still over the door.
    I would suggest that when the kablan is finished , this light be moved over to a more central part of the mirpesset.

    You may want to contact an electrician for this type of work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may want to contact an electrician for this type of work
    Too bad that we supposedly "don't know" who you are or where you live. If we did and it turned out that you live in our general area, then perhaps you could recommend someone...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment.